1. Start by cracking graham crackers in half and line them up in a pan.
2. Put one large marshmallow on each cracker and start heating it up on a low flame on the stovetop. Be sure to keep an eye on it.
3. Once the marshmallows starts to melt, add a piece of chocolate on each marshmallow. Then, stack the other half of the graham cracker on top.
4. Gently flip the smores over and leave it on low heat for 3 minutes.
5. Remove smores from pan. Leave them to cool for 2 minutes before devouring them all!